Registered Nurse - Various Departments!
Salary Range:$28.92 To 41.88 Hourly
$7k Sign-on Bonus/$5k Relocation Assistance
A sign-on bonus/ relocation assistance is available for the selected qualified candidate.
Seeking Registered Nurses to join our team in various departments! The RN will provide nursing care to all patients in the respective unit, demonstrating the ability to triage assess patients needs to ensure adequate care and nursing standards are met, observes and initiates appropriate nursing treatments, and reports symptoms and conditions of patients to medical staff. In addition, the RN will perform tasks such as assisting with invasive procedures, administering medications, documenting, and assisting other staff members on the team.
As the largest employer in the San Luis Valley, we strive to provide our employees with high-quality, robust benefits to balance great work with a great life. To show our appreciation of your hard work we offer the following benefits and perks:
What You'll Need:
What You'll Do:
- At minimum, Associates degree in nursing. However, BSN is preferred.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse license
- At minimum, current AHA BLS Certification
- RN's in ER, ICU and OB require additional certifications such as ACLS, PALS, etc.
We Take Care of Our People
- Assisting, planning, implementing and evaluating the delivery of care to accepted nursing and hospital standards
- Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Maintaining awareness of comfort and safety needs of patient.
- Observing patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Responding to all situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Documenting nursing history and physical assessment for assigned patients.
- Medical, dental and vision plans to suit the needs of you, your family, and lifestyle.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave programs.
- Free life insurance benefits for full-time employees with the opportunity for eligible employees to purchase additional coverage.
- Education program to foster your growth and development.
- Opportunities to volunteer and give back to the community.
- Cell phone discounts, ski/snowboard lift ticket discounts, Dell Computer discounts, local pool discounts, gym discounts, and more!
- On-site employee workout center.