By Altra Healthcare - August 14, 2017
Altra Healthcare has openings for fulltime Physical Therapists to work in inpatient or outpatient. Our PT's develop, coordinate and utilize select knowledge and skills in planning, organizing and implementing programs for the care of patients whose ability to function is impaired or threatened by disease or injury. The PT’s primary focus is on those individuals with neuromuscular, skeletal, integumentary, pulmonary and cardiovascular disorders and evaluating the level of function related to these disorders.
Our PTs work with a multi-disciplinary team including OT and SLP in a 49-bed acute care hospital and 10-bed critical access hospital. We offer continuing education to all our therapists to ensure they are up to date and providing the best possible care. We do not have productivity requirements at SLV Health. We want our therapist to focus on patient care and outcomes not productivity. If you are looking for a setting that is patient-focused and team-orientated then SLV Health is an excellent fit. The care environment offers hour-long patient treatments in private patient treatment rooms in order to provide quality one-on-one patient care. We continually invest in updated equipment and treatment modalities to ensure we give our patients top-rated care.
$10,000 sign-on and relocation bonuses available. Altra also offers an attractive benefits package, including CEU reimbursement.
· Current Colorado State Physical Therapy License, graduate of an accredited program for Physical Therapy
· DPT and experience preferred
· Current BCLS (CPR) certification
· Ability to read and communicate effectively
· Bi-lingual preferred, but not required
· Basic computer knowledge
· Observes and evaluates treatment effect and recommends treatment changes to physician and or other staff as needed.
· Performs an appropriate assessment on all patients.
· Treats patients and their families with respect and dignity. Identifies and addresses psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs of patients and families.
· Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations.
· Consults with other departments as appropriate to collaborate in patient care and performance improvement activities.
· Directs support staff to implement treatment plans in compliance with state, CMS and other regulatory guidelines.
· Completes documentation in compliance with current standards and policies.