Lead Implementation Coordinator
The Lead Implementation Coordinator coordinates with the team related to service implementation and behavioral health initiatives. The Coordinator develops content through collaboration with other business units such as communications and training, for internal and external stakeholder’s presentations ensuring that all stakeholders have a foundational understanding of the information. The coordinator ensures program details are clear and understandable for the intended audience and may facilitate educational sessions prior to implementation. The Coordinator will update information based on feedback or modifications. The role is responsible for ensuring information on the behavioral health services and programs is up to date and easily accessible for a wide range of audiences. The Coordinator may assist in the development of job aides, question and answer (Q&A) content, or other needed materials to ensure consistent information is provided.
· Works as part of a cross-functional team on service implementation to ensure information is shared internally and externally for successful implementation
· Ability to gather information from subject matter experts and develop standardized educational materials
· Ability to adapt content based on the intended audience or when changes occur
· Develop a standard framework for updating information, reviewing, and routinely sharing information to ensure full awareness of the available support for the designated populations
· Provide input to the development of implementation plans with the goal to ensure these are achievable and value-added
· Monitor the measure of success and identifies opportunities for process improvement
· Provide guidance and recommendations to ensure seamless implementation, including identification where collaboration on multiple initiatives rather than siloed work can be beneficial to optimize stakeholder experience and outcomes
· Collaborate with business units to understand strategic goals and promote an environment conducive to creativity, changes, and information exchange
· Assist in developing new training curricula for service implementation or program initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to gather business requirements, create, execute and utilize a variety of tools to improve the overall operational efficiency implementations
· Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment, while handling multiple projects at a time whether individually or working with a team
· Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, leadership, and decision-making skills.
· Career-oriented with a positive, energetic attitude, strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently but keep cross-departmental teams updates, and provided with the needed information for status reports to stakeholders · Ability to develop clinical content and member-centered content to explain services and programs · Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet project deliverables. · Ability to instill confidence, influence others, and represent the organization at meetings, conferences and events · Strong communication skills including written communications, as well as ability to present information to various stakeholder groups.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred
· Four 4+ years’ experience with program implementation in a healthcare setting.
· Experience using analytical and problem-solving skills; interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to program and/or service implementation
· Experience presenting reports, presentations, and recommendations to the team and senior management in a clear, concise, and actionable manner
· Familiarity with managed care operations preferred