Tampa Area Campus- Associate Director of Nursing and Allied Health Programs
a. Job description Summary: Coordinates the nursing program at the appropriate Branch Campus to ensure compliance of all state and national accreditation and licensure standards. Assists the Director of Nursing and Allied Health Programs in the development and administration of academic programs, implementation of the Discipline-Based Dual Language Immersion Model® and the establishment of community relations.
b. Requirements: Master’s degree in Nursing, required. Doctorate’s degree in Nursing, Health Sciences or Education preferred, 3 years of experience in higher education or work experience managing a Nursing Academic Program, License and Certifications as required by the State, ability to work in a multi-task team environment, must be customer service driven, Experience in computer - based customer service, excellent communication skills in English and Spanish (verbal and written)- Fully bilingual (Spanish/English) required, able to work flexible, irregular schedule including nights and weekends and willing to travel within the United States as needed.
c. Staff: 1 FT Nursing Faculty for BSN, 1 Student Success Coordinator, 1 Pharmacy Coordinator and 1 Clinical Nursing Coordinator
d. Students: Currently Enrolled-275
Benefits we offer to full time employees:
- Fully paid employee only medical plan (coverage for dependents is a shared cost premium rate): Our health plan is one of the best in the industry.
- Voluntary and employee paid dental, vision, Aflac and legal shield plans
- After one year of employment, AGMUS Ventures, Inc. can provide an annual non-recurrent bonus based on individual employee’s performance and financial performance of the company.
- 3% of 401k contribution matching after 1 year of employment
- Paid vacation (1.83 days accumulate each month for exempt employees)
- Paid Sick time (1 day accumulate each month)
- 8 paid Holidays per year
- 4-5 conferred paid days per year (Christmas recess typically the last week of December and holy week/ spring recess)