- Fulltime Operating Room Supervisor - Surgery Center
Pay range - $42-$72 per hour DOE
$10k sign-on bonus and $10k in relocation assistance
To us, it's about living life to the fullest while serving our patients, teammates, neighbors and friends. We are dedicated and passionate in everything we do, seeking challenge and appreciating the routes that got us here. Whether our path is clinical or not, we all came to find balance and meaning in our lives within the work we are passionate about and the adventures we live.
- POSITION PURPOSE:
- The OR Supervisor will be responsible for the operations and activities of operating rooms of VV Surgery Center.
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum five years nursing experience, preferably in surgery and/or post anesthesia recovery areas; two years management experience in an ambulatory surgery center setting strongly preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado or from a valid compact state required.
- Computer / Typing:
- Must possess, or be able to obtain within 90 days, the computers skills necessary to complete online learning requirements for job-specific competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online benefits enrollment, etc.
- Minimum of Associate Nursing Degree for positions hired after 07/01/2018.
Benefits Summary: This position offers a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, 403(b) retirement plan with up to 5% retirement deferral match, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, student load assistance, childcare assistance, life and disability insurance, employee assistance program, quarterly bonus potential, amongst others.