Dallas Area Campus, Dallas, TX - Associate Director of Nursing and Allied Health Programs
a. Job Description Summary: Assists the Director of Nursing and Allied Health Programs in the administration of the programs in the continental United States Branch Campuses, including all academic aspects of the programs, accreditation and licensure. The Associate Director of Nursing and Allied Health Programs assists the Director in the development of academic.
b. Requirements: Doctoral Degree required (preferably in nursing), Master of Science in Nursing required (Nurse Practitioner preferred), 3 years teaching experience in a professional nursing education program, Current (or able to apply for) an undisciplined license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas, demonstrated knowledge, skills, and abilities in administration within a professional nursing education program, Fully bilingual (Spanish/English) required, able to work flexible, irregular schedule including nights and weekends and willing to travel within the United States as needed.
c. NEW FNP program- No students or faculty yet.
Benefits we offer to full time employees:
- Fully paid employee only medical plan (coverage for dependents is a shared cost premium rate): Our health plan is one of the best in the industry.
- Voluntary and employee paid dental, vision, Aflac and legal shield plans
- After one year of employment, AGMUS Ventures, Inc. can provide an annual non-recurrent bonus based on individual employee’s performance and financial performance of the company.
- 3% of 401k contribution matching after 1 year of employment
- Paid vacation (1.83 days accumulate each month for exempt employees)
- Paid Sick time (1 day accumulate each month)
- 8 paid Holidays per year
- 4-5 conferred paid days per year (Christmas recess typically the last week of December and holy week/ spring recess)